The Labour Party's #DemocracyReview is in progress and Jeremy Corbyn has invited all Party members to contribute their ideas. We want to encourage Party members to participate. Come along to listen and share your views on how the Labour Party works.
We will consider:
· How to improve diversity and address issues raised by under-represented groups;
· Local Party decision-making, how accessible it is and how it could be improved;
· Building a mass movement;
· How the Labour Party should decide on national policy issues, including the
· Methods of electing the Leader and Deputy Leader;
· How to increase participation by local members.
The afternoon aims to inform, encourage and enthuse you to participate in the Democracy Review, in order to increase the number of local Party members who make their own submissions. Book tickets here with the password 'Democracy2018'